I’ve had a strange year so far, and to be honest, completely forgot I signed up for this stashdown, but I had so much fun being a part of this last year – when I shared my Whimsical Sashay Cowl – so when I got a reminder email recently, I got to town on my design. Before I share my newest design, here’s a little about The Holiday Stashdown 2016…
I’m excited to be joining the Holiday Stashdown Crochet-a-long! I’ve teamed up with 18 other crochet designers to share 24 free crochet patterns for holiday gift and decoration projects with you!
HOW TO JOIN IN THE HOLIDAY STASHDOWN CAL
You can join in by crocheting each of the patterns as you have time.
Share your progress and post pictures of your finished projects. Tag your projects and posts #HolidayStashdownCAL2016 on all social media.
By the end of the crochet-a-long, you’ll have 24 great gifts for the holiday season.
- January 11th: Sheri of The Country Willows – Pretty Posies Hat
- February 8th: Lisa of Kaleidoscope Art&Gifts – Arabella Boot Cuffs
- March 14th: Marie of Underground Crafter – Mock Bobble Cowl
- April 11th: Leah of Creative Threads by Leah – Mermaid Dreams Boot Cuffs
- May 9th: Pia of Stitches n Scraps – Dew Drop Necklace
- June 13th: Cylinda of Crochet Memories – Ripply Wave Pillow
- July 11th: Crystal of Crystalized Designs – Sky and Sunshine Bag
- August 8th: Carolyn of The Purple Poncho – C2C Crochet Tote Bag
- September 5th: Marie of Underground Crafter – Holiday Hostess with the Mostest Shawlette
- September 12th: Misty of American Crochet – Fall Thicket Coaster
- September 19th: Carol of Sweet Potato Crochet Creations – Rockskipper Wristers
- September 26th: Alexandra of EyeLoveKnots (That’s me!) – Barley Star Stitch Cowl
- October 3rd: Kati of KatiDCreations – Chevron Scarf
- October 10th: RaeLynn of AllieCat’s Hats & Crafts – Kringle Bell Ornament
- October 17th: Leah of Creative Threads by Leah – Stronger Together Earwarmer
- October 24th: Carol of Sweet Potato Crochet Creations – Rockskipper Earwarmer
- October 31st: Rhondda of Oombawka Design Crochet – Berries Jubilee Infinity Scarf
- November 7th: Lisa of Kaleidoscope Art&Gifts – Persephone Beanie
- November 14th: Celina of Simply Collectible Crochet – Simplicity Phone Sleeve
- November 21st: Rebeckah of Rebeckah’s Treasures – Picot Drops Mug Cozy
- November 28th: Sonya of Blackstone Designs – Fete Gift Card Holder
- December 5th: Cylinda of Crochet Memories – Let it Snow Gift Bag/Tote
- December 12th: Amy of The Stitchin’ Mommy – Candy Cane Striped Mug Cozy
- December 19th: Leah of Creative Threads by Leah – …
Now that you know what, when and where, come on over and check out my Barley Star Stitch Cowl!