Time for the third annual Holiday Stashdown! It’s such a great privilege to be part of this CAL along with 15 other crochet designers to share 16 free crochet patterns for holiday gift and decoration projects with you!
Each pattern will be a one-skein project, or a stashbuster/scrappy project, so you can work from your own existing yarn stash to make a great holiday gift. (If you’d like to go ahead and buy some yarn just for the project, that’s ok, too! We love yarn as much as you do!)
HOW TO JOIN IN THE HOLIDAY STASHDOWN CAL
Every Monday from September 4th through December 11th, 2017, a new crochet pattern will be shared. There’s even a bonus pattern to be found THIS Friday, September 24th!
You can join in by crocheting each of the patterns as you have time.
Share your progress and post pictures of your finished projects. Tag your projects and posts #CALCentralCrochet on all social media.
By the end of the crochet-a-long, you’ll have 16 great gifts for the holiday season.
2017 HOLIDAY STASHDOWN RELEASE SCHEDULE:
- September 4th: Marie of Underground Crafter – Cobblestone Cap
- September 11th: Kristen of Kristen Holloway Designs – Sweet ‘n Sassy 1 Skein Cowl
- September 18th: Sonya of Blackstone Designs – Keyring Pouch
- September 25th: Misty of American Crochet – Holiday Gleam Gift Stocking
- October 2nd: Rhondda of Oombawka Design – The Bulky Hat
- October 9th: Heather of The Unraveled Mitten – Wildwood Cowl
- October 16th: Pia of Stitches n Scraps – Super Stretchy Leg Warmers
- October 23rd: Megan of Left in Knots – Frozen Fingers Mittens
- October 30th: Amy of The Stitchin’ Mommy – Easy Holiday Bow Tie
- November 6th: Joanite of Creative Crochet Workshop – Christmas Wish Star Doily
- November 13th: Heidi of Snappy Tots – Jellybean Placemat
- November 20th: Alexandra of EyeLoveKnots – That’s Me!
- November 24th – BONUS: Amy of The Stitchin’ Mommy – …
- November 27th: Erangi of Crochet For You – …
- December 4th: Pia of Stitches n Scraps – …
- December 11th: Jennifer of A Crocheted Simplicity – …
From December 12th through January 7th of 2018, you will be able to crochet at your own pace to finished up yours projects.
In order to enter the giveaway, you will need to link up your projects to the Underground Crafter’s Giveaway page by 11:59pm EST on Monday, January 8th of 2018! If you don’t blog, you can still link up with your project link from Instagram, Ravelry, Twitter, Tumbler, etc just NOT an Etsy listing.
So many generous sponsors, including me! See a complete list above, and get more information on the Underground Crafter’s Giveaway page.
I am releasing my pattern at midnight EST, so make sure to tune back in tomorrow for the Barley Ridge Earwarmer crochet pattern!
Leave a Reply