Time for the third annual Holiday Stashdown! It’s such a great privilege to be part of this CAL along with 15 other crochet designers to share 16 free crochet patterns for holiday gift and decoration projects with you!
You can join in by crocheting each of the patterns as you have time.
Share your progress and post pictures of your finished projects. Tag your projects and posts #CALCentralCrochet on all social media.
By the end of the crochet-a-long, you’ll have 16 great gifts for the holiday season.
- September 4th: Marie of Underground Crafter – Cobblestone Cap
- September 11th: Kristen of Kristen Holloway Designs – Sweet ‘n Sassy 1 Skein Cowl
- September 18th: Sonya of Blackstone Designs – Keyring Pouch
- September 25th: Misty of American Crochet – Holiday Gleam Gift Stocking
- October 2nd: Rhondda of Oombawka Design – The Bulky Hat
- October 9th: Heather of The Unraveled Mitten – Wildwood Cowl
- October 16th: Pia of Stitches n Scraps – Super Stretchy Leg Warmers
- October 23rd: Megan of Left in Knots – Frozen Fingers Mittens
- October 30th: Amy of The Stitchin’ Mommy – Easy Holiday Bow Tie
- November 6th: Joanite of Creative Crochet Workshop – Christmas Wish Star Doily
- November 13th: Heidi of Snappy Tots – Jellybean Placemat
- November 20th: Alexandra of EyeLoveKnots – That’s Me!
- November 24th – BONUS: Amy of The Stitchin’ Mommy – …
- November 27th: Erangi of Crochet For You – …
- December 4th: Pia of Stitches n Scraps – …
- December 11th: Jennifer of A Crocheted Simplicity – …